SUBSEA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS prides itself by having its processes and procedures certified by all major Classification Societies for meeting the highest standards, quality and safety within the industry.
- Class approved to inspect and certify oceangoing vessels and structures for condition and structural integrity as per Lloyd's Register, DNV-GL, the American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Veritas, Rina, NK class and other certifying bodies.
- The only company worldwide to hold a DNV GL Workshop Approval to perform Underwater Wet Weld Repairs.
- Employs a PCN and CSWIP certified NDT Level III in accordance with ISO 9712 to support our inhouse inspection program.
- Maintains underwater wet welding procedures with all major classification societies for groove and fillet welds in accordance with the class A requirements of the underwater welding code AWS D3.6M.
- Maintains top side welding procedures with all major classification societies for plates and pipes.
- Employs full time welding personnel qualified to top side and underwater wet welding procedures.
- Operates with IMCA compliant equipment and dive personnel certified and accredited as commercial divers under the guidelines of ADCI (Association of Diving Contractors International), HSE UK In shore, DCBC (Diver Certification Board of Canada) with all international, federal and state regulations, as well as guidelines established by the ADC (Association of Diving Contractors), U.S. Navy Diving Manual, and Army Corps of Engineers.